Your shopping cart is empty!
Digital switching system reliability is the ultimate gating factor in the continued expansion of the Internet, and a key competitive differentiator in the deregulated telecommunications market. This authoritative book enables telecommunications design engineers, service providers, and reliability and software engineers to gain a more complete understanding of digital switching systems and how to upgrade digital switching system reliability in their organizations. It is the first book to bring digital switching system design, hardware and software reliability, and maintenance under one cover?employing advanced Markov models and a variety of analysis tools and techniques to assess digital switching system reliability.
· Full Coverage of all digital switching system fundamentals and architectural issues.
· advanced Markov models and the use of sensitivity analysis to help assses digital switching system reliability
· state-of-the-art analysis of telephony traffic signal transfer points(STPs)
· Detailed description of digital switching system software and quality analysis techniques.
· Digital Switching system maintenance, and analysis of networked switching systems.
Write a review
Engg Mathematics-I By Dr.K.S.C(CBCS:Pre-Owned)
Engg Mathematics-II By Dr.K.S.C(CBCS:Pre-Owned)
GATE 2018 Electronics & Communication Engineering
Copyright 2016 BookLeey Ecommerce Private Limited -All Rights Reserved