Your shopping cart is empty!
The second edition of Engineering Chemistry has been thoroughly revised to suit the needs of first-year engineering students. It covers the syllabus of almost all the universities. The chapters are designed to make the subject easy to understand to the students. Each topic is explained with solved examples along with unsolved problems at the end of the chapters. The chapters are lucidly written and provide a detailed insight into the topics. It can even be used by students of M.Sc. and M.Tech. The book is accompanied by a constructive web supplement as well.
Points to Remember:
1. New! Addition of chapters like Lubrication, Nanoscience and Technology, Electrogravimetry and Coulometry, Thermal Analysis and Supercapacitors
2. New! E-guide for last minute quick revision (as web supplement)
3. Review questions which will enable students to revise the content well
4. Ample illustrations are provided in each chapter for easy understanding
5. Chapter wise power point slides for the instructor as well as students (as web supplement)
Write a review
Elements Of Mechanical Engg By Gopalakrishna(2018:NEW CBCS)
All In One Exam Scanner For CSE, 3rd Sem, Sunstar [As Per Latest VTU Syllabus-2018]
Engg Mathematics-IV By Dr.K.S.C(CBCS)
Copyright 2016 BookLeey Ecommerce Private Limited -All Rights Reserved