Your shopping cart is empty!
This book provides a basic treatment
of discrete-event simulation, including the proper collection and analysis of
data, the use of analytic techniques, verification and validation of models,
and designing simulation experiments. It offers an up-to-date treatment of
simulation of manufacturing and material handling systems, computer systems,
and computer networks.
Simulation of communications
systems—Includes new material on simulation beta distribution, negative
binomial distribution and non-stationary processes.
Discussion of subset selection
methods—New to this edition, these methods are used for output analysis of
Numerous solved examples—Enhances
understanding of concepts.
understanding of real-world uses.
Discussion of simple tools for
complex input modelling problems—Develops more realistic and valid models.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I. Introduction to Discrete-Event System
1. Introduction to Simulation.
2. Simulation Examples.
3. General Principles.
4. Simulation Software.
II. Mathematical and Statistical Models
5. Statistical Models in Simulation.
6. Queuing Models.
III. Random Numbers
7. Random-Number Generation.
8. Random-Variate Generation.
IV. Analysis of Simulation Data
9. Input Modeling.
10. Verification and Validation of Simulation Models.
11. Output Analysis for a Single Model.
12. Comparison and Evaluation of Alternative System Designs.
13. Simulation of Manufacturing and Material-Handling Systems.
14. Simulation of Computer Systems.
15. Simulation of Computer Networks.
Write a review
Copyright 2016 BookLeey Ecommerce Private Limited -All Rights Reserved